Join the family
FOH & BOH POSITIONS
Our locations are always on the lookout for great people to add to The Hard Bean Brunch Co. family. If you are interested in joining a team near you, fill in the application form and we’ll be in touch shortly.
We are looking for mature, hardworking, outgoing people with a positive attitude to join our Hard Bean family! We are currently looking to fill a Door Team/Host(ess) roles for 4-5 shifts per week. We also have part time roles available with a minimum 3 shifts per week. Experience in the restaurant industry a bonus but not a requirement. Only select individuals will be contacted for an interview due to the large number of applicants we receive.
F/T & P/T Expo position available – with or without restaurant experience. We are a looking to hire a full time and part time expo as we enter our busy summer season! This position requires organizational skills and the ability to lead. Experience in the restaurant industry preferable, especially high volume. The ideal candidate would even have some restaurant experience either hosting, expoing or ideally serving. Only select individuals will be contacted for an interview due to the large number of applicants we receive.
Do you like to exercise and get paid ? We are looking for individuals that like to have fun and like to run and ride bikes….. Curious ? Well let us share … we are looking for a few neighbourhood ambassadors to courier our TOGO orders to our Units upstairs, neighbour business and the local breweries. Individual must know how to ride a bike, be friendly, and represent the brand. Compensation – 15.50-19.00 plus tips. Only select individuals will be contacted for an interview due to the large number of applicants we receive.
Do you like waffles? If so, we want to meet you to discuss opportunities to join our team at The Hard Bean Brunch Co. Please feel free to apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Can work a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Minimum 1 year of high-volume serving experience (preference to those with experience in chain restaurants & fine dining)
- References from a previous or current employer
- You love all people – you are a kind, warm and caring person who enjoys having fun at work
There is a 2-3 week training program from hire date to completion with a server training bonus compensation. Thank you for your interest, only select individuals will be contact for an interview due to the large number of applicants we receive.
Do you drink Mimosa’s? Oops, I mean can you make Mimosa’s? If so, we are looking to hire you! You will assist with bar opening and closing procedures and perform various behind-the-bar tasks, such as restocking the bar and preparing garnishes. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in the hospitality industry, this is a great opportunity to get first-hand experience of how a bar operates. This position is a great way to easily fast-track yourself into a bartending position. Ultimately, you will help ensure that our guests receive excellent customer service, and enjoy their time in our bar. Note that to be considered for this role, you should be available to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and public holidays. Previous restaurant experience or bartending training considered an asset but not necessary. We will train this role. Thank you for your interest, only select individuals will be contacted for an interview due to the large number of applicants we receive.
Are you fun, love people, and shake a mean martini? Then we are looking to have you join our Hard Bean team.
- Can work a minimum of 2 shifts a week
- Minimum 1 year of high volume serving/bartending experience
- Preference to those with experience in chain restaurants & fine dining
- References from your previous or current employer
- You love all people. You are a kind, warm and caring person who enjoys having fun at work.
A 2-3 week training program from hire date to completion of server training Bonus Compensation for 2-3 weeks of training! Thank you for your interest, only select individuals will be contacted for an interview due to the large number of applicants we receive.
The Hard Bean Brunch Company is passionate about hiring the best and developing our people to their highest potential. We create leaders at every level of our organization and the potential for career growth is limitless as we continue to expand. A dishwasher at Hard Bean is the heartbeat of the kitchen who builds a strong foundation to create a successful career in the culinary industry. We are looking for an organized and efficient team player with a strong work ethic. Passionate about culinary arts with a focus on an exceptional guest experience. Versed in health and safety and food preparation. Eager to learn the process of operating a busy kitchen. Thank you for your interest, only select individuals will be contacted for an interview due to the large number of applicants we receive.
Culinary Team Members
Do you love food? Eating and cooking? We are a growing brand looking for amazing people to join our Culinary Team. From Prep to Line and all position in between. Must be well versed in Food Safety standards and passionate about cooking. A hard worker that is eager to learn the process of operating a busy kitchen. As a new concept our Culinary team has the ability to put their own stamp on our ever growing brand and menu items. With lots of room to spread your culinary wings we want hard working individuals to achieve our highest of standards. Thank you for your interest, only select individuals will be contacted for an interview due to the large number of applicants we receive.
Managers / Team Leads
The Hard Bean is currently recruiting for innovative leaders to join our Management team at any of our locations. We have many new locations opening in the near future and in order to fill our upcoming people demands, we are actively looking for motivated, positive and people-oriented leaders to help drive our growth. We are a young group of entrepreneurs who want likeminded individuals to help us grow our brand. If you want to work with a dynamic team with unlimited growth potential, we want to hear from you!
- If you’re an empowered, forward thinking and innovative leader
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- An expert communicator who is fantastic at building relationships
- Fun, goal-oriented and passionate about your career
- Professional, entrepreneurial with a “can-do” attitude
- A leader with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Managerial role
Why the Hard Bean?
- We are a group of passionate leaders who treat our workplace as if it was our own business, while simultaneously reaching the company’s goals and vision.
- We cultivate valuable leadership skills used to mentor, inspire and motivate our teams to reach their full potential
- Our management team consists of a group of ‘networkers’ and entrepreneurial leaders who ambitiously approach their careers and personal long term success
- Gain an unbeatable business education in various fields through a carefully crafted training and development process individually suited to each manager
- Through flexible scheduling, balance work and life responsibilities while yielding lucrative financial gains and advancement opportunities – Family is important to us.
Please note, only selected candidates will be contacted.